If you're currently studying communications, marketing or public relations and have an interest in getting into the fashion side of PR, this could be the perfect internship for you. Our ideal candidate is constantly plugged into their social media accounts, and thrives on connecting with others.
The role includes the following:
- Contributing to the store's social media, newsletter and blog content
- Seeking out and corresponding with Toronto's key fashion influencers
- Maintaining newsletter, client and media contact lists
- Assisting with editorial and e-commerce photoshoots
- Brainstorming marketing and promotional campaign ideas
- Helping plan and execute in-store promotional events
- A “People person” who enjoys working in a close-knit team
- Creativity, especially when problem solving
- High attention to detail and amazing organizational skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- A love of fashion, understanding of fashion trends and appreciation for the Smoke + Ash aesthetic
- Ability to learn quickly, take initiative and solve problems independently
- Self-driven and results oriented with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and outgoing personality
- Flexible and enjoys taking on a variety of tasks
- Social media expertise
- Photography or graphic design experience is an asset
- Experience with Hootsuite and Mailchimp an asset
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate “PR/Marketing Intern” in the subject line of your email.
This is an unpaid internship position, but a clothing allowance will be provided. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.