The successful applicant will be joining a dynamic entrepreneurial culture, in which associates continually have the opportunity to advance their knowledge and skills. As part of a small and inclusive team, associates contribute to many facets of the organization and learn about the inner-workings of a fashion retail business.
The role includes the following:
- Providing excellent customer service and being a role model for service delivery and driving sales results
- Contributing to the further development of the store’s customer base, by fostering customer relationships and loyalty
- Participating in sales trainings, collection launches and seasonal previews
- Upholding store operation standards to the highest level
- Providing feedback to management on customer interactions and operations issues
- Inventory management, including receiving stock physically and electronically
- Keeping the sales floor clean and organized
- A “people person” who enjoys working with clients
- A keen understanding how to provide the optimal customer experience throughout the entire sales process
- A love of fashion, understanding of fashion trends and appreciation for the Smoke + Ash aesthetic
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems independently
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and outgoing personality
- Flexible and enjoys taking on a variety of tasks
- Strong leadership abilities
- 2 years sales experience in a fashion retail environment with a proven track record of achieving sales objectives
- Personal shopper experience is an asset
Candidates must have flexible availability on the weekends and weekdays. This is a permanent position (not seasonal). This is keyholder role.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31st. Indicate “Sales and Operations Associate” in the subject line of your email.We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.